Join Free    |   Sign in |   Inquiry Cart(0)

Forum Banner
Forums >> Fundamental Analysis >> Invest today and forget it for 25 years
Invest today and forget it for 25 years
India
No Image
On 26, Dec 2014 21:11:37
Reward Points : 1098
Bookmark  Bookmark
Rate This Thread. Your Rate
Average Rating
Hi all

I am new in this forum and I believe in "buy and forget" approach.
i know there are pros and cons of this approach but i like to follow this approach.

Would you please share/advice 3 shares you believe that you buy today and forget for at least 25 years and you are still confident that after 25 years later, these shares will make your fortune!!!

I believe it is not easy to recommend only 3 shares that you believe will continuously progress for next 25 years.

AT the moment i believe the following three shares can be held

Larsen & Toubro
Tata Motors
TCS

I believe the above mentioned companies have massive potential to grow ( even though they are already big )

Please share your views and recommend/advice 3 shares that you believe are good bet for next 25 years

Thanks in advance!!
Share on

:): :D: :p: ;): :0:-) :devil: :idea: :D: :v: :_(: :B): :B|: :%-): :-O: :-$: :dontpanic: :angry1: :smirk:
:): :D: :p: ;): :0:-) :devil: :idea: :D: :v: :_(: :B): :B|: :%-): :-O: :-$: :dontpanic: :angry1: :smirk:

(Only JPEG,PNG,JPG,Gif Images Are Allowed. Maximum File Size is 2 Mb)

Current Online Users (0 Members Among 1 Visitors From 1 Countries)
Top 20 Users
kalaivanan, Jacky, Devi Vadivel, John Basinger, Lakshmi, Nancy Evans, , Arunkumar, sesha, , Mohan, shan, Murali, nithya, gousiananthi, Devi, , muthurajaji, Vivek kumar, MANOJ
TradeBilla Forums Statistics
Total Threads : 76 , Total Posts : 80 , Members : 330
Disclaimer : Tradebilla.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.  This site and the information included herein is for general information purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to purchase any security or any advisory or trading management service described herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Copyright © 2017 www.tradebilla.com. All rights reserved. Version 2.42